Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige AIO CPU Liquid Cooling System
Regular price $289.00
- Three radiator sizes are now available for triple 120 mm fans, triple 120 mm fans, and triple 140 mm fans. Each series is available in two versions:
- Standard, using barb fittings and Swiftech® Helix™ fans, or
- Prestige, using Swiftech® Lok Seal™ black chrome compression fittings and Noiseblocker NB-eLoop™ fans.
- A fully redesigned patent-pending radiator/reservoir/pump combo featuring a large clear acrylic reservoir of tubular shape, and showing the inner workings of the system’s powerful pump. The large coolant reserve prolongs operations without maintenance well beyond the 3 year product warranty. The quality of the radiator, its paint in particular , has been vastly improved.
- A new CPU waterblock, the Apogee™ XL2, which now features chrome plated copper base plate and a redesigned housing with enhanced flow characteristics for better hydraulic performance. The housing is now made of clear acrylic material to visualize the coolant flow path, and to create fantastic color and light reflections. The installation hardware has been enhanced for an even easier and trouble-free installation, and it is compatible with all current desktop processors from Intel® and AMD.
- A clear departure from all other AIO's: the use of maintenance free Mayhem ultra-clear tubing, providing the overall custom looks and feel of the product: now, you can clearly see that your system is liquid cooled!
- The use of addressable RGB LED’s (ALED) lighting throughout the system: on the waterblock, reservoir, and radiator accent piece; addressable LED’s are the latest and greatest in the world of LED lighting, providing control over each indivitriple LED for unparalleled possibilities in terms of lighting effects.
- A new PWM splitter including the ALED lighting control button, allowing users to connect the system PWM devices (fans and pump), and to switch the LED’s to 7 different colors and 3 gratriplely increasing intensities; the device also includes connectivity to the chassis control panel, utilizing the ubiquitous reset button for instance to switch colors of the LED’s at will.
- The inclusion of red, blue and green Mayhem color dyes, so users can customize their own color experience and give their system the finishing touch of their choice.